December 7, 2010

Keyes Foresees Week 14 NFL

Week 13 saw us go 3-0 on Key Picks Rams, Bears and Patriots coming through across the board. It seems self serving to quote my self but the "I don't believe it will be even close...at least 2 TD win for New England" was dead on. We had a tough time this week against the spread SD, KC and the Steelers let me down which gave us a 9-7. Outright picks we went 12-4 so for the year we are over .500 with both categories standing at 38-23 vs the spread and 41-20 outright.

Week 14 Key Picks are the Steelers over the Bengals, Buccaneers over the Redskins and upsetting the Eagles in Big D the Cowboys. The one game that makes me have second thoughts is the Minnesota Vikings the NY Giants, depending on if Favre starts or not. My emotional pick this week is the Rams over the Saints...yes I am crazy.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment