November 10, 2010

KeyesToSports B2S1


Fantasy Sports Politics

Fantasy Sports Politics, which we will refer to as FSP from this point forward to avoid the extra typing. Does FSP exist? Do managers, commissioners and leagues play into FSP? Have you yourself taken part in FSP for gain? I want to start out by saying I am not naïve. I understand there are politics in every aspect of life but FSP?

Let’s first identify the FSP. FSP usually comes into play when there is something to be obtained or lost. A friend of a commissioner, a buddy in the same league, there is always some sort of catalyst. Maybe a disagreement about rules, interpretations, trades, draft picks, almost anything can be affected when FSP occurs.

Unfortunately is there anything that can be done to lesson or remove FSP. It’s hard enough to win at these games without having two or more people collectively working together against others. Some would argue that FSP is in fact collusion. Can you have FSP without collusion? Before I share my FSP story with you I would like to here if anyone is even interested in FSP and the fallout from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment